Remote/Hybrid – preferred locations Netherlands / Malta / United Kingdom / Portugal / Spain
ComplianceOne Group is the leading compliance and DataVault provider group for the iGaming industry incorporating some of the most respected and recognised compliance brands including ComplianceOne, DatavaultOne, Complitech and DiligentOne AI.
Do you want to work in a start-up environment with a company that supports flexible, hybrid and FULLY REMOTE working?
We have grown super-fast over the past couple of years and our team values are what makes us great! We believe in giving our teams the BEST support and career opportunities to grow within the group.
We are seeking a highly meticulous and detail oriented Senior Technical Compliance Specialist to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to support our customers with expert advice on technical regulations. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Technical Compliance and Math Services and will play a crucial role in executing technical compliance projects.
This role will sit under the ComplianceOne arm of the group. This role can be based in Netherlands, or fully remote from UK, Malta, Portugal, or Spain.
Who is ComplianceOne?
ComplianceOne is the consulting arm of the group. We are a boutique consulting firm with unmatched expertise in both technical and regulatory compliance.
We guide online gambling operators and suppliers gain a competitive edge through technical and regulatory compliance. We cover any areas on the spectrum to ensure our clients operate as a compliant organization.
What will you be doing?
You will play a crucial role in supporting the Technical Compliance Services of the brand.
You will be responsible for executing and managing the technical compliance projects and supporting our clients. This role will allow you to utilize your advanced technical compliance knowledge and skills to provide highly competent security management advice.
This role not only demands a strategic mindset but also offers an opportunity to highlight your ability to navigate complex technical regulations and drive our clients towards compliance excellence.
Overall, your role will be instrumental in establishing our organization as a global leader in Regulatory, Technical and Security Compliance Services, making a lasting impact on both project outcomes and team success.
- Delivery technical compliance services in a timely manner to a wide variety of iGaming operators and B2B providers in a safe, compliant, diligent, and cost-effective manner.
- Conduct thorough analysis of technical requirements across all regulated markets globally, providing insights and recommendations.
- Conducting GAP analyses on industry technical standards.
- Performing audits based on industry technical standards.
- Reviewing and drafting customer’s technical documentation.
- Delivery of training to customers as required.
- Be directly involved in the project lifecycle to ensure that all requisite regulatory technical matters are considered from project inception to conclusion.
- Supporting customers with the implementation of technical standards and providing compliant solutions when requested.
- Develop strong relationships with industry stakeholders.
- Monitoring changing technical regulations to ensure continued technical compliance and internal systems and tools.
- Keep up to date with market news to understand relevant industry changes.
- Able to discuss technical compliance matters with clients and internal stakeholders in expertise language.
- Support knowledge maintenance to keep up to date and accurate the internal library/database of technical standards.
- Supporting the Technical Compliance Team, as necessary.
- Coaching and training junior team members.
- Reviewing and quality assuring team members’ documents and outputs where requested.
- Supporting your direct line management with reports for governance as required.
- Taking on various administration tasks.
Qualifications & Education:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a technical discipline preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar position globally and within the iGaming sector.
- Experience working in a similar position in a client facing role.
- Project management qualifications or extensive project management experience is preferred.
- Good technological knowledge especially in cloud-based architecture and solutions.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience of getting certifications with authorized certification labs.
- Experience on reviewing/implementing Change Management Procedures.
- Experience on reviewing/implementing data vaults.
- Experience on testing Gambling platforms.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Outstanding attention to detail and investigation skills.
- Excellent organizational and documentational skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning and staying informed about the latest security developments within the iGaming industry.
- Customer management skills, particularly in relation to setting and managing customer expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple client projects and a medium client’s portfolio effectively.
- Excellent English. Any additional languages as French, Dutch, German, or Portuguese are considered an advantage.